Subsidies for entrepreneurs
Coaching and advice on a subsidized basis!
Did you know that if your company has 1- 250 employees (including yourself), you can take advantage of several growth subsidies? The government wants you to succeed as an entrepreneur, to grow your company nationally or internationally and to develop your employees (if you have any). This applies to both start-ups and mature companies, self-employed and SME’s. We have listed the options for you.
15 types of subsidie
We currently help entrepreneurs supported by 15 (!) types of subsidies as well as unsubsidized help. Ask us about the options that fit your business and what you want to work on! A coaching or consulting program at Brilliant Work is often 33 – 92% subsidized. It is possible to apply for multiple subsidies with us.
1. 92% subsidy for smaller companies and 69% for medium-sized, maximum €25K subsidy. SMEs and also certain sectors for corporates. This applies throughout the entire country.
2. 50% subsidy for SME’s with a maximum of €5K in Friesland.
3. 100% subsidy of up to € 5.000 to develop a strategic training plan or policy for companies in the metal and electrical sector. Valid troughout the Netherlands.
4. A subsidy of a maximum of € 1,250 per employee is available for developing the personal skills of employees in the metal and electrical sector. This subsidy applies to all metal and electrical companies in the Netherlands.
5. For companies younger than 5 years in Gelderland and Overijssel €1000 subsidy on our coaching and consulting plus optional €1000 for professional skills training. This subsidy covers 80% of the bill.
6. In Flevoland there is a €5K subsidy on coaching services with a 50% own contribution.
7. Entrepreneurs in the creative or cultural sector can get 1/3 contribution for coaching on their professional development. Maximum of €2K; this applies throughout the entire country.
Business growth or innovation
8. 50% subsidy for companies in the province of Gelderland with a maximum of €10K to stimulate your business growth.
9. For entrepreneurs in Drenthe who want to grow their business, seek new markets or innovate there is a maximum of 3000 euros with a 50% own contribution.
10. 50% subsidy for SME’s with a maximum of €5K in the province of Friesland.
11. Want to start exporting or increase your international sales? There is a grant of 1000 euros with a 50% own contribution. This applies throughout the entire country.
12. Want an introduction to contacts in the country you want to export to for the first time or make more sales in? 2.5K subsidy, 50% own contribution.
13. Want is to help you find replacement markets for Russia or Ukraine? €2500 subsidy, 80% of the bill is covered. This applies throughout the entire country.
14. In the province of Drenthe there is also a maximum of €5K subsidy for an export plan or a trade mission for example (50%) available.
15. If you have a family business in Overijssel or are going to acquire one, you can get €2K (100%) for us to help you make your business more future-proof or professional.
Get a free consult!
Fill in your information to the right. We will contact you as soon as possible for a no-strings consultative meeting. During that meeting we will see what your ambitions and needs are how we can accelerate that business together!